- Purchase and Sale of Single Family Homes
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Property
- Preparation of Deeds, Notes and Mortgages
- Domestic Violence Complaints, Matrimonial Disputes and Mediation
- Custody and Visitation Issues
- Adjudication of Financial Issues
- Preparation of Last will and testament
- Preparation of Power of Attorney
- Preparation of Living Will
- Evaluation of Project
- Subdivision and Site Plan Applications
- Appear before Land Use Boards
- Preparation of leases
- Lease modification agreements
- Commercial and Residential tenant evictions
Gale & Laughlin, LLP, has been serving the local community and its citizens for over 100 years.
Whether you have been injured in an accident, have been arrested, need help with a family-related or real estate-related legal issue, it is always better to have experience on your side. Protecting your interests requires not only deep knowledge of the law, but also an intimate familiarity with the practical considerations that go into making informed decisions about your situation.
At Gale & Laughlin, LLP, our partners bring nearly 80 years of experience to representing individuals and businesses throughout New Jersey. If you need a lawyer, we can help you protect your rights.
Why Choose Gale & Laughlin, LLP?
There are numerous law firms in New Jersey, so why choose Gale & Laughlin, LLP?
Our three attorneys have nearly 80 years of combined legal experience. We have represented hundreds of clients in family law matters, insurance settlements, real estate contract negotiations, civil court, chancery court and municipal court matters.
We are passionate about helping our clients. We believe that the best way to serve you is by getting to know you so that we can provide legal advice tailored to your unique circumstances.
Full-Service Legal Representation
We maintain a broad practice that allows us to meet all of our clients’ legal needs. No matter what legal issue you may be facing or what type of help you may need, you can count on us to make sure your interests are protected.
Meet Our Attorneys
Jeffrey B. Gale
- Managing partner of Gale & Laughlin
- Previously voted “Lawyer-of-the-Year” by Monmouth Legal Secretaries
- Previous Chairman of the Supreme Court’s District IX Fee Arbitration Committee
Craig S. Laughlin
- Former Monmouth County Bar Association President
- Certified by the Supreme Court of N.J. as a Civil Trial Attorney
- Certified by the Supreme Court of N.J. as a Matrimonial Law Attorney
Jordan S. Gale
- Former Law Clerk to the Honorable Leslie-Ann M. Justus, J.S.C.
- Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Association for Justice
I could not have asked for a better result.
A few months ago I was in need of a lawyer. It was a very distressing situation. I contacted the law firm of Gale & Laughlin. LLP. Jordan Gale was knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with and extremely compassionate. I felt very reassured after our initial meeting. I never had a problem contacting him and always had my questions answered. The end result of the entire matter showed Jordan's expertise. My family has used the law firm of Gale & Laughlin in the past for wills, real estate transaction, etc. Their proficiency in all matters always gave excellent results. I would confidently refer them to others.- Julia M.
We couldn’t recommend anyone better to help us during the worst time in our lives.
My sister Natasha, and brother Thomas and I went to Craig Laughlin due to tragic and fatal circumstances with our mother. Right off the bat Craig was personable and adamant about getting justice for our mother for us. Since our very first conversation with Craig he was genuine and honest and was always available for us whenever we needed him. Craig has always kept us up to date on the case and has conducted his own investigation on the matter to make sure we had every detail possible available to us. We couldn’t recommend anyone better to help us during the worst time in our lives. I would highly recommend Gale & Laughlin, LLP to anyone who needs the help they provide.- Nicole P.
Can't recommend them enough.
We used Gale & Laughlin when selling our previous house and buying our current one. They were wonderful to work with, responsive and helpful when we had questions and made sure everything went smoothly.- Miranda