Winning Cases is no Accident
Your rights won’t protect themselves. That’s the unfortunate reality of today’s legal climate. Insurance companies, employers, governments, and other giant organizations routinely mistreat individuals in New Jersey, causing them hardship and refusing to pay the price for it. We can help with that.
The Ocean County injury lawyers at Gale & Laughlin, LLP have spent several decades helping the people of New Jersey fight for justice — even when there’s an enormous corporation or governmental agency on the other side. No case is too big or small, and no injured person is turned away because he or she can’t afford to hire a lawyer.
We’re a different kind of law firm.
First and foremost, we are problem solvers. Often, the principal problem at hand is that you’ve experienced some kind of hardship or loss and you need to be compensated. Our solution is simple: aggressively pursuing the largest possible amount of financial relief for you and your family.
We achieve that by being thorough and passionate, and by leveraging the strategies we’ve developed over our many years as dedicated Ocean County lawyers.
Ours is a full-service law firm that you can count on. We are available to handle virtually any kind of legal dispute, including:
- Personal injury
- Vehicle accidents
- Commercial trucking accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability cases
- Slip and fall
- Divorce and family law
- Property issues (including landlord/tenant, title, buy/sell, zoning, and planning)
- Workplace accidents (NJ Workers’ Compensation)
- Estate planning (wills, trusts, healthcare directives, etc.)
- Criminal defense (traffic, DWI, misdemeanors, drug possession, etc.)
- Wrongful death
- Much more
At Gale & Laughlin, LLP, our Ocean County lawyers are committed to making a real difference in your case. Contact us today to learn more.
The Gale & Laughlin, LLP Difference: Fighting for Ocean County, New Jersey
We recognize that you have a choice in who represents you in your fight for justice. Our attorneys consider the opportunity to defend your rights a true honor, and we’ll do everything we can to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
Here are a few reasons you should consider hiring our experienced Ocean County lawyers:
- Our clients are more than just a file number to us. That isn’t true in larger law firms.
- We offer Free personal injury consultations in person, by phone, or online.
- You’ll receive caring, personal attention from actual attorneys, not just paralegals. (Don’t settle for a “big box” law firm that won’t give you the personal attention you need!)
- The lawyers here will actually listen to you — carefully and attentively.
- Our advice is honest, strategic, and effective.
- We won’t rush you or judge you.
- We fight for each case as if it happened to us.
- Over the course of many years, we’ve built a reputation for zealous advocacy.
- We offer a strong record of results.
- You don’t pay us unless we recover money for you.
Our Record of Results in New Jersey Personal Injury Cases
If you’ve been hurt in a personal injury accident in New Jersey, you might be interested in our record of results. We are proud of our achievements, and we believe our success speaks for itself.
Our Ocean County lawyers have achieved the following verdicts and settlements for clients across the Garden State:
$1,200,000.00 – Motor Vehicle Accident (Settlement)
$950,000.00 – Motor Vehicle Accident (Settlement)
$776,000.00 – Motor vehicle accident (Verdict)
$500,000.00 – Medical Malpractice (Settlement)
$405,000.00 – Slip and Fall (Settlement)
$300,000.00 – Medical Malpractice (Settlement)
$300,000.00 – Pedestrian Hit by Car (Settlement)
$300,000.00 – Wrongful Death (Settlement)
$275,000.00 – Underinsured Motor Vehicle (Settlement)
$250,000.00 – Dog Bite (Settlement)
$235,000.00 – Slip and Fall (Settlement)
$200,000.00 – Slip and Fall (Verdict)
Naturally, every situation is different, and the outcome in your case will depend on the facts and circumstances of your injury. But we want you to know that we take personal injury litigation seriously. We know how to litigate, we know how to try these cases in court, and we know how to get our clients the money they deserve.
We bring the same kind of passion to our work outside the personal injury context too. Whether you’re facing a property dispute, criminal charge, divorce proceeding, or any other legal challenge, our experienced Ocean County lawyers can help.
To get started, please call us at (732) 264-6000 — or simply complete our online contact form to schedule a free personal injury case review. If it’s easier for you, we also invite you to stop by our office, conveniently located in Hazlet, NJ.
Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Contact us today.